You just can’t help it. You love to travel. Maybe it’s in your DNA? Getting paid to see the world just makes sense. Look at our list and see if any of these sound familiar.
1. You have a mounted travel map in your room to track your trips.
The décor is a constant source of inspiration and you are already dreaming of the day that you run out of push pins.
2. Your suitcase doubles as a piece of furniture.
Your suitcase is always handy because well, you never know…
3. Packing is a cinch.
Whether you’re going global for weeks or getting ready for an overnighter, you pack like a pro and have mad folding skills!
4. Your selfies highlight locations too!
Your feed is full of photos of you and your besties, but it’s what’s in the background that creates the most buzz.
5. A little jet lag and missing some zzz’s doesn’t really bother you.
Who wants to sleep when adventure is calling? Plus, you’ve mastered the art of power napping.
6. You eat up frequent flyer miles just as fast as you collect them.
Why would you save the miles when your next trip is just around the corner?
7. You want to mix and mingle with another crowd.
Different cultures intrigue you—new people, places and food.
8. You suffer from a chronic illness known as the travel bug.
You can’t shake it and there will never be a cure!
9. Your TiVo is always set to record The Travel Channel.
From hot spots to hidden treasures, you want to make sure that you are always in the know.
10. You know that combining your career and your passion is the best way to find happiness.
Just like the old saying goes, ‘If you don’t love what you do, then why are you doing it?’
Does this sound like you? Take the next step in learning how to become a flight attendant.