Financial Aid & Scholarships
You must ENROLL before scholarships and certain financial aid is available.
Scholarships $500 -$3,000
Scholarships are available to all students. Award amounts are based on the program enrolled in. Students must be enrolled in a program before they can apply for scholarships.
Financial Aid (non-FAFSA)
Our school does not accept FAFSA and has provided other, more simple ways to help pay for school.
1. Unemployed & State Workforce Grants – Some state and local workforce agencies provide funds for continued education and displaced workers. Ask your Admissions Recruiter for more information.
2. VA/GI Bill ® Education Benefits – We accept a number of Veterans benefits for both Veterans and their family members. If you are not a militia veteran but has a family member who is, you may be entitled to educational benefits.
3. Employer Tuition Assistance – Some companies offer tuition assistance. Ask your employer if they have that option.
4. Tuition Financing – Tuition financing has a payback term of 5 years and a minimum interest rate of 9.9%. Must be enrolled before beginning loan process.
5. State School Loan – Minnesota SELF Loan (for in class programs of 300 hours and more) – Government student loan with a longer payback term of 10 years and much lower interest rate; which can cover up to $3,500 of your tuition. Must be enrolled before beginning loan process.
Other Ways to Pay for School
1. Credit Card | Debit Card | Check – TTA accepts all major credit cards. Some debit cards have daily limits. Please call and talk to us before using a debit card. Ask about how you can obtain a student portal.
2. Family – It is common for family members to help pay for your school.
3. Personal Loan – Students can apply for loans through their own bank or a family member’s bank.
*Cost of Attendance worksheet will be provided to each student prior to the start of class. More tuition information can be found in our student catalog.