Tuition & Fees
How to Pay For School
1. Tuition Financing!- After an easy enrollment deposit of $300, you can finance 100% of your tuition and housing (if needed)! Apply now and speak to an Admissions Recruiter to learn more! The $300 payment reduces your tuition, so there is nothing extra to pay!
2. Credit Card | Debit Card | Check- TTA accepts all major credit cards. Some debit cards have daily limits. Please call and talk to us before using a debit card.
3. Family– It is common for a family members to help pay for your school. We accept credit cards and checks from family members.
4. VA/GI Bill Education Benefits– The Travel Academy is proud to be approved by the Minnesota State Approving Agency for Veterans’ education benefits.
5. Personal Loan– Students can apply for loans through their own bank or a family member’s bank.
6. State Workforce– Some state and local workforce agencies provide funds for continued education. Ask your Admissions Recruiter for more information.
7. Employer Tuition Assistance– Some companies offer tuition assistance. Ask your employer if they have that option.
8. “S.E.L.F.” Loan (for Travel & Customer Relations Program only)– Ask your Admissions Recruiter for assistance with a student loan which can cover up to $3,500 of your tuition. You can also refer to this handy Cost of Attendance Worksheet to help plan your finances. (Not available for non-US citizens.)
*Cost of Attendance worksheet will be provided to each student prior to start of class.
Crew Quarters (Housing)
The Travel Academy does not provide housing accommodations. Student Housing Services LLC (SHS) can provide accommodations. Students are not required to obtain housing through SHS to attend TTA. It is strongly suggested that students first seek their own housing prior to contacting SHS.
Payment Terms & Financial Aid
Students are responsible for all tuition, fees, and other charges pertaining to the program. Tuition may be paid via check or major credit card (MasterCard, Visa, and American Express). Eligible students may also pay for these items with funds from Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), GI Bill, or SELF Loans—subject to the terms and conditions of these financial assistance programs. The Travel Academy does not participate in federal financial aid programs. Questions about tuition and payment should be addressed with Admissions Recruiters.
|Course||Tuition Amount (USD)|
|Travel & Customer Relations (10 weeks)||$6,900|
|Travel Leadership & Customer Relations (18 weeks)||$7,900|
|Travel Agency & Reservations Systems (4 weeks)||$3,400|
More tuition information can be found in our student catalog
Buyer’s Right to Cancel
If your application is rejected, you will receive a full refund of all tuition, fees, and other charges. You will be entitled to a full refund of tuition, fees, and other charges if you give notice that you are cancelling your contract within five business days after the contract or enrollment agreement is considered effective. A contract or enrollment agreement will be presumed to be effective on the date that the institute ion notifies you that you have been accepted into the institution and you have signed the contract or enrollment agreement. If the notification of acceptance into the institution is sent by mail, then the effective day of being accepted is the postmark on the acceptance letter.
This five-day refund policy applies regardless of when the program starts. If you give notice more than five days after you signed the contract, but before the start of the program (or the first lesson for an online distance education program), you will receive a refund of all tuition, fees, and other charges minus 15%, up to $50, of the total cost of the program. You will be provided a prorated tuition, fees, and other charges refund minus 25%, up to $100 administrative fee, if you provide notice of your withdrawal after your program has begun, but before 75% of the program has completed. If you withdraw from your program after 75% of the program has completed, you are not entitled to a refund of tuition, fees, and other charges.
You will receive written notice acknowledging your withdraw request within 10 business days after receipt of the notice and you will receive a refund of any tuition, fees, and other charges within 30 business days of receipt of your withdrawal. Written notice is effective on the date of the postmark if sent by mail or the day it has been hand-delivered to the institution. If you do not withdraw in writing or contact the institution about your absence, and you have not attended your program for 21 consecutive days, you will be considered to have withdrawn from the school as of your last date of attendance.
You may be entitled to a refund of your equipment and supplies costs if you return your equipment and supplies within 10 days of withdrawing if your supplies are in a condition suitable for resale. If you do not return your equipment and supplies or the supplies are not in a condition suitable for resale, this cost will be deducted from your tuition, fee, and other charge refund that you may be eligible for.
Notice of Cancellation
Student may provide notice of cancellation to TTA by: (i) contacting TTA via telephone at the number listed below and leaving a voicemail for the Education Director, (ii) speaking with the Education Director regarding your desire for cancellation and receiving confirmation from the Education Director of the cancellation, (iii) completing and sending the form attached hereto as Appendix A or, (iv) by sending a signed and dated copy of any similar cancellation notice to:
The Travel Academy
Attention: Education Director
1230 Eagan Industrial Road, Suite 115
Eagan, MN 55121
Phone: (952) 854-7161
Fax: (651) 287-3756
All refunds due will be made within thirty (30) calendar days of the first scheduled day of class or the date of cancellation, whichever is earlier.
Veterans Student Refund Policy, 38 CFR 21.4255
This policy applies to all veterans or eligible persons applying for, or otherwise currently enrolled in, any program at TTA who may receive Veterans Educational Benefits. TTA has, and maintains, a policy for the refund of the unused portion of tuition, fees, and other charges in the event the veteran or eligible person fails to enter the course or withdraws, or is discontinued therefrom at any time prior to completion. The non-refundable portion of the registration fee is $10. Further, the amount charged to the veteran or eligible person for tuition, fees, and other charges will not exceed the approximate pro rata portion of the total charges for tuition, fees, and other charges, that the length of the completed portion of the course should bear to its total length.