Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees: $6,900
Crew Quarters* (not required): $1,900 (includes $250 security deposit. Prices are subject to change.)
*Student Housing Services- LLC
Total Tuition & Crew Quarters: $8,800
*Optional CPR Certification- $25
You can earn your Travel and Customer Relations Certificate in just 10 weeks!
1. Credit Card / Debit Card / Check– TTA accepts all major credit cards. Some debit cards have daily limits. Please call and talk to us before using a debit card.
2. Family– It is common for a family members to help pay for your school. We can accept credit cards and checks from family members.
3. Payment Plan– You can make monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly payments toward your class in advance of arrival to class.
4. VA/GI Bill Education Benefits- The Travel Academy is proud to be approved by the Minnesota State Approving Agency for Veterans’ education benefits.
5. Personal Loan– Students can apply for loans through their own bank or a family member’s bank.
6. “SELF” Loan– Ask your Admissions Recruiter for assistance with a student loan which can cover up to $3,500 of your tuition. You can also refer to this handy Cost of Attendance Worksheet to help plan your finances.
7. State Workforce– Some state and local workforce agencies provide funds for continued education. Ask your Admissions Advisor for more information.
8. Employer Tuition Assistance– Some companies offer tuition assistance. Ask your employer if they have that option.